nutrasweet amongst others - Asparatame

nutrasweet amongst others - Asparatame

Review of "nutrasweet amongst others - Asparatame"

published 08/07/2000 | loulou6
Member since : 24/06/2000
Pro none
Cons death?

"The deadly killer nobody has to tell you about"

Up until a year or so ago, I had used sweetners in my tea, drank only diet drinks and generally do what most women do, try to watch my weight....... However, my friend put a stop to that, he showed me through the MSN search engine that a lot of people in America have had problem after problem with Aspartame.

This was the first bit I read "Aspartame in liquids turns to FORMALDEHYDE above freezing!".... doesn't sound too good does it? or this one "Aspartame has 92 'official' side effects (the worst is death)"...... Well as you can imagine this started me thinking and reading more about this subject.

Why does the USA have to put this ingredient on all foods and we don't?.... are the government trying to hide this? Are Nutrasweet(it's in that!) paying for this information to be suppressed?

I went over to sweetners when my mother became diabetic, I was 17 then, therefore I had been taking this synthetic drug for over 15 years, that can't be good to start with.......

I have now stopped taking Aspartame and I use Fructose powder (fruit sugar) in my tea (readily available from Boots and health food shops), the results ARE astounding, I no longer feel that I could cry at anything on tv, I can walk for longer than a mile without getting cramps and most of my migraines have gone!

Please type 'aspartame' in your favourite search engine and see what comes up, have a read and let me know what you think?

• wallstreetwannabe published 30/07/2001
    I did too! then I met my partner and he banned me, he makes regular business trips to the USA where it is banned in some states and brought this knowledge home a couple of years ago, Im glad he did now!
  • jefferson published 19/07/2001
    Shocking isn't it? Thanks for the op :)
  • davebaggott published 18/07/2001
    good op, i remember about a year ago there was a big fuss because it apparently gives you brain cancer -i'm glad i've never been that 'health conscious'(LOL) dave

Product Information : nutrasweet amongst others - Asparatame