okobe.co.uk

Review of "okobe.co.uk"

published 04/03/2009 | ladylucky1
Member since : 04/03/2009
Pro so helpful
Cons nothing that comes to mind, everything went well

"Toshiba Laptop from Okobe"

After ordering from okobe.co.uk I was pleased I ordered from them. I will also buy from them again. Let me share my experience. I am new to online shopping but really needed a new laptop. I had a look at afew high street stores, but the deals were all better online.
So I searched on google shopping and found a few companies with a good price. I then emailed all the companies asking for a little advise on which laptop I should purchase. I wanted a sturdy laptop, 15.4" screen and it had to have a large memory. So I waited for my responses. The first company to respond were okobe. They phoned me. I was expecting an email so a call was a nice suprise.
The gentleman who called was very helpful. He was not a sales man, just wanted to help me make the right choice. My knowledge of computers is pretty poor so he did well to help me and explain everything as I needed everything explained. In the end he suggested he emaiil me all the laptops we had discussed. He did and later on that day I made my purchsed. A mid-range Toshiba laptop.
When it came it was just right. Not to fancy, but quick an smart with a brilliant screen so I can watch DVDs when traveling abroad. The other companies responded to my email to, but okobe were so fast to respond and so helpful I bought from them. But the funny thing is they also had one of the best prices to. I was a winner all round.

• manlybeach published 04/03/2009
    It was good they helped you to make the right choice . Welcome to ciao