outdoormania.co.uk

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "outdoormania.co.uk"

published 15/02/2012 | Skinovice
Member since : 15/02/2012
Pro Customer services that know what they are talking about. Price, service
Cons Nothing that I can think of
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Very Informed Customer Services and Great Service"

Not knowing much about outdoor gear or skiwear, I found Outdoormania on the Internet and saw they had some cracking deals on ski wear that I needed for my first trip. I decided to call them for advice, got throught within 1 minute and was connected to a girl who knew everything I wanted to know about ski wear. She advised on jackets, pants, baselayers, gloves and goggles and kitted me out with everything I needed. In fact she actually saved me some money as she advised me that, since it was my first trip I didn't neeed the technical gear that I thought I needed. WHile I was on the phone she checked stock of all the items I wanted and advised that it would all be with me within three working days. It was a Wednesday night when I ordered the gear and it all turned up on the Friday, so within the deadline. I did also get tracking information but it all turned up so quickly I never used it. I was delighted with the gear, with the way it fitted (again thanks to the girl's advice) and most of all the price. Great service. Couldn't fault them!