Airports

Review of "parkinggatwick.net"

published 07/10/2011 | purplehaze13
Member since : 16/01/2011
Wow it really has been ages since I have been on here! I am going to try and been good and get back to writing reviews now :) Thanks to all who read and rate my review. All comments are always appreciated :D
Pro simple and easy
Cons n/a
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Airport parking made easy"

www.parkinggatwick.net

Now we all know how expensive packing can be at the airport, and though I do try to avoid flying from Gatwick sometime to get the flight you want at the time you want, with the company you want you really have no choice. Now we went on holiday for a week, and holidaying as a family seems so expensive to pay for seven days parking on top can be a real nightmare I think. This is especially when you are trying to work on a budget. I came across this site when searching for cheap parking and it seemed like a really good idea. It is a price comparison site that is especially for parking at Gatwick.

I normally have a real issue with price comparison sites as I never find them as easy to use as they should be, and they always want a ridiculous amount of information that I can’t be bother to give them, however this site was so very simple to use, all I did was type in the dates I wanted to leave our car and what terminal we would be flying from. Then it brings you a list of companies, how much the cost, how far they are from the actual airport and whether they have a park and ride system, so you can park your car then get the bus to the airport or whether they will pick up your car from the airport for you. The information is laid out really well and is really easy to follow. The site also provides little check lists under each search results so you can see what companies offer what, in terms of who keeps your keys, what security there is, whether they have CCTV and disabled access. They is also a small be of information about the company and if you click on it you will be sent to a page with more detail.

I think in this case simplicity really is the best answer, the site honestly saved me time and money and made life a lot easier and traveling that little bit less stressful as it was one less thing to worry about. The layout is easy to follow and completely self-explanatory, with a blue, black and white colour scheme, it is nice to look at and has a professional look. The site explains itself in 4 easy steps:

Step 1 – Use the form to search for your parking
Step 2 – Save time and money by comparing your options
Step 3 – Book your parking
Step 4 – Enjoy your trip!

Really was that simple, I had no trouble with paying or parking and in fact I think I only ended up paying £40 for seven nights, and I went with airparks. Thought I think for a few pounds extra you could have parked in the airport but I hold to that saving all the money you can even if it is only a little bit is worth doing as it all adds up.