pay4homework.com

published 11/11/2016 | kattie3000
Member since : 08/11/2016
Pro high quality
Cons possibility of abuse

"Writing help for students"

I am a freshman in college. I really love this period of my life, though I am afraid of fail. I don't know what is right and what is not. And I haven't many elder friends to calm me down. So, I am looking for the chances to make sure I am on the right way constantly.
My first semester will end soon and I want to write the best essay I could. This task is killing me... I was writing a sentence, reading it and throwing the papers into the trash over and over again. I started googling how to write a great essay and found there are websites that provide writing assistance. I heard about it, but never try cause as for me it is cheating.
However, this time I decided to order an essay on my topic at pay4homework.com. I asked to write it as fast as they can, paid (due to the short deadline I overpaid) and got my essay in 2 hours. I read it expecting to find many mistakes, but it was clean. Not in my style, but good enough. It consisted strong arguments and unusual point of view. The APA style was met.
One thing I was confused about is the writer's style. The essay sounded like a chapter from belles-lettres, and I prefer journalistic style. Even so, it was good and it gave me food for creativity.
More likely, I won't use it later on (hope, I will not need it), but I definitely changed my opinion about such services. The authors write excellent essays and college papers, and the student decides what to do with them. I am glad I had this experience.

• emjaynehill published 22/03/2017
    Not a horrible review, but not something I'd ever recommend. Learning should be something that's fun and interest, not something you cheat your way through. As someone who can't go to school because of mental issues, I'd do anything to be able to learn. If you use this then you're not really learning or achieving anything, are you?
  • torr published 14/11/2016
    Not too bad as a review, though as a way to learn it sounds utterly useless.
  • RICHADA published 12/11/2016
    Don't reckon much to this - one day you will come thoroughly unstuck when you discover you can't buy your way through life. R.

Product Information : pay4homework.com