pay4homework.com

pay4homework.com

Review of "pay4homework.com"

published 19/10/2017 | hermaann
Member since : 19/10/2017
Pro easy way to solve your problems
Cons possibility of being caught

"Saviour"

I am a high school student and have plenty of things to do. Lately, I experienced depression, and that was a challenge. To not fail my finals, I decided that I would use some help. My older mate recommended me to write pay4homework. And I did.
I ordered six 5 pages essays and labs for my science classes. They delivered assignments in advance before deadline which made me happy as I had time to check it and think these adventure through one more time.
Well, everything was just fine. Essays were good, but met my requirement to not write them very well, as I am not the straight A student. I think, writers did their best. And also, I received a discount for the bulk order. It was not significant, but still, I saved some money.
I would recommend the service to those who don't want to let their friends or relatives know about their problems.

• NBCMad92 published 19/10/2017
    Regardless of the morals of using this service. Your review needs to be more detailed. You haven't told us a lot about this site.
  • Classicc published 19/10/2017
    Not helpful for reasons mentioned below
  • 2mennycds published 19/10/2017
    In my book that's cheating, sooner or later it will catch up with you, and serve you right, sorry!

Product Information : pay4homework.com