paysafecard

paysafecard

Review of "paysafecard"

published 13/11/2009 | Pumpkin_head
Member since : 12/11/2009
Pro Absolutely safe way of paying online
Cons Not a fact that you can get it from your nearest corner shop; you can't use itfor ebay
Competitiveness of APR
Product package
Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"Online shopping without a credit card or PayPal account"

We all do shopping online, it's a part of our reality. Online shopping is easy, quick and well... I think it's fun. Surfing the endless Amazon book collections, looking for some things you don't really need on ebay, online-games - I just love doing that.
I've been always using my credit card or PayPal account to pay the online bills and it was all great till someone stole my credit card details. I don't know how it happened, I guess I had one of those "fishing' viruses on my computer or maybe one of the online games I've been playing had a bad security system. Whatever. The bank returned the stolen money but I don't want it to happen anymore and I've started looking for a safe way to pay online and found it.
Paysafecard is a prepaid card or voucher, if you like, that gives you the opportunity to do absolutely safe online shopping. All you do is: go to the next news agent (you can find the nearest paysafecard retailer via paysafecard homepage), buy a voucher worth £10, £25, £50 or £75, go home and pay online using a 16-digit PIN code.
The paysafecard is not so popular yet but still there are many shops, who accept it. Lots of RPG online games, skype, mp3 online shops. I think that it's a useful thing.
You can't use it for paying at ebay or booking your flights online. It's a pity. I'd love avoiding using my credit card not because of hiding my identity or buying 'strange' things online. I just don't want someone else to take my money. I don't have enough myself.
The thing that I don't like about the paysafecard is that I need to walk additional 15 minutes to the nearest paysafecard retailer, the shop is not on my way.

This review was read 2047 times and was rated at