bazza1603 4

bazza1603

Member since:03.12.2000

Making money on the net

08.04.2001

Advantages:
Earn money for nothing

Disadvantages:
Are you sure that the money will turn up if the company goes under . Rates can be on the low side

26 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. kano
  2. burnie
not helpful by (2%):
  1. ArmatigeShanks

Ive been using the Pilotlight adbar from www.paysu.com now since the end of December and have racked up just over £8 with it until the end of March.

But before I start on my opinion Im not going to recommend that anyone builts up hope of actually being paid from any company on the internet due to the turmoil of the internet market at the moment. In recent months we seen the likes of www.alladvantage.com going bust after years of very successful selling and www.getpounds.co.uk who have recently put a message on there home page that there site will be shut down for the foreseeable future as they are facing critical funding shortage. I do however think that the people behind Paysu are switch on , and they do alternate there payment amounts depending on how strong or weak the market is.

Paysu
-----

Paysu is one of three ways this companys offers to make you money. Basially it is the Viewbar that earns you money and you can have it operating in the background and still get paid which is handy for ICQ users. I will say that this system is far better than alladvantage and doesnot crash my computer at all.

Since Ive been a member the rates shot down from the maximum of 30p to 12p and then back up this month to 15p per hour upto a maximum of 40 hours. Before you think thats a great amount there is a draw back, the rates actually start from only a quarter of a pence an hour, but this increases depending on how much you interact with they viewbar.

To use the viewbar you need to click adverts and therefore interact with the advertisers. The more you click and visit the sites the higher your factor. The higher the factor the higher your payout amount per hour.
What I find useful is not to use the paybar at all during the first week, because a lot of the links you visit, fail due to what I think is caused by a high amount of traffic.

You have to watch not to overclick as this upsets the staff at paysu and they terminate your account if you are warned more than once. You can see if you are overclicking by a marker on the viewbar whcih moves from blue (underclicking) to green (okay) then to red (overclicking). I have to say that I only manage factor 21 which means I only earn 4p per hour.

PayStart
--------

The paystart reward system pays out 55 percent of its advertising revenue divided between its members when you visit the homepage while you have your viewbar running. The rates payed per ten visits in February was 75p, however only hits at the homepage more than 20 minutes apart will count to stop cheating.

Paysback
--------

This is a payback plan when you shop on line via its recommend shops you get a percentage of about 4 percent. This however mainly applies to shops in the USA so I never use this service.

Pays u actually pay you in a cheque for pounds when you reach a certain amount which is currently £40.00. I do know that people have been recieved cheques including some from Ciao!!!. I will left you make your mind up if you want to use this service or not. I would be grateful is any feel users can explain how to increase the pays u factor????????

Regards Bazza

Baywatch_Fan2002 26.09.2002 23:58

This sounds good and another one of those sites i will have to look at :)

quoia 16.07.2001 14:47

Sounds far too complicated and a hassle to be worth it. I'm attempting to make enough in a month to fund the cost of my internet connection, about 43 pence a day I think. Think I'll give this one a miss, thanks for the op. Dave

brianlfc 11.04.2001 08:07

Hi Bazza, I have been using Paysu for about 7 months now, and I will definetly tell you, They DO payout, as I received a cheque for £45 last month (I do have lots of referrals), and I find Paysu, by far the best out there, and as you say, the pay-rates are steadily growing again (after the post christmas slump, due to lack of advertisers)...you're opinion superbly explained Paysu, well done..BrianLFC...PS, do you ever contest in the quizzes on the paystart page, with cash prizes? They are good.