pcspecialist.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "pcspecialist.co.uk"

published 04/05/2012 | poscadding
Member since : 04/05/2012
Pro Excellent pc customization, Good at handling your order, good end product
Cons Build Time
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Customized PC from PC Specialists"

I have now ordered two PCs from PC specialists one in 2008 and one about a month ago. I have not really had one negative thing to say about the experience. (This review is mainly about my most recent order)

I found the Website was easy enough to navigate and find what I wanted. When choosing the components for the PC I found they had useful information on each part/upgrade, although not extensive it was enough to quickly find out some differences between components.

Once I had ordered my PC, tracking the progress was good. It was broken down into different stages, and It tried to give estimations on how long each step would take and what was involved. I especially liked the stats about the build time percentages of PCs completed in the last five days. They also email you every time it goes to the next stage in the process. My only complaint was that my PC took 16 working days to complete. My first PC only took 8.

Once dispatched it was delivered on next day delivery, even the delivery was good and gave you an 1 hour slot on the morning of the delivery.

My PC arrived and it was exactly what I was hoping for, so no complaints there.The small amount of customer service I have received has been good, but I have to say since I haven't had any problems I cant really say whether It was great, but I certainly had no complaints about the couple of times I have contacted them.