Review of "pcspecialist.co.uk"

published 19/02/2017 | anita.s.james
Member since : 19/02/2017
Pro Build Quality, Spec options, Screen is amazing, Good Cooling, nice keyboard
Cons Having to wait the short build time, no gfx customizability on my model
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Review Of PC Specialist Custom Laptop"

I ordered a Laptop from PC Specialist having had a good experience with a previous laptop from them. I chose the model and filled in all the specs I wanted and placed the order. The estimated waiting time was 4-6 working days, however I ordered on Friday afternoon and the PC was shipped early Tuesday morning. It arrived around lunchtime on Wednesday well packed and protected. The setup process was easy and all was how it was advertised and subsequently ordered. The laptop case is sturdy if a bit heavy, however this is an intensive use machine not portability so that I can live with no problems. The keyboard on the Laptop is great with a nice typing experience and a really nice back light that shines through the keys. The performance is amazing having an I7 6700HQ and an Nvidia GTX 960M i didn't expect anything less. The screen on the machine is one of the key selling points in my eyes, the screen is a matte 1080p which whilst IPS has incredible colour contrast with deep black, rich colours and a brightness that I very good and could be used outside. I would recommend them to anybody for their competitive price and unparalleled customizability which isn't a feature from most laptop manufacturers.

Great laptop

• BrutalHonesty91 published 22/02/2017
    spam = nothing which a potential customer could utilise to make a more informed purchasing decision here. Read, rate and comment on other reviews on the site to gain valuable insight into the kind of detail and information we value here.
  • RICHADA published 21/02/2017
    More of the same from PCS. R.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 19/02/2017