pcspecialist.co.uk

Review of "pcspecialist.co.uk"

published 19/02/2017 | GrumpoftheNorth
Member since : 19/02/2017
Pro Choose your own spec. Helpful customer service. Quick build and delivery
Cons Need to have a bit of knowledge to start with!
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Great Service - great product"

This is not my first experience of PC Specialist but always happy to use them again.
I like being able to choose my own spec to get the performance I need without stuff that I don't. Being able to edit the quote to see the effect of different components or specifications is really helpful.
The only downside I can see is for someone buying their first computer who may not know what specs and components they need. There's plenty of information on the site for each component though.
The Customer Service guys were very helpful with their advice on a couple of the components and actually saved me money from my original spec.
They provided good guidance on the graphics card and told me that I'd specified more RAM than I was going to need for the applications that I use. This honesty was very reassuring - they could have easily let me order the higher spec and make more money - I'd have been none the wiser.
The build was quick and delivery prompt and they kept me informed all the way with e-mail prompts and tracking data.

• BrutalHonesty91 published 22/02/2017