pcspecialist.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "pcspecialist.co.uk"

published 28/02/2017 | Jaam95
Member since : 28/02/2017
Pro Does everything I want, great price and great customer service from the company
Cons Disadvantages? I couldn't get it sooner than humanly possible!
not rated
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"New gaming PC"

PC Speciailist never fail to provide excellent service. I'm happy with everything from start to finish with my purchase! Price, customer service, tracking function, communication - everything!
My PC came securely packaged and with no damage at all. Easy to follow instructions (even for people who aren't familiar with computers) and was up and running within minutes.
Had e-mails to keep me constantly updated on the state of my PC with a customer service number to ring if needed. Step to step guide of what happens at the certain areas e.g testing, in purchase etc. (all able to see on the website).
Second time buying from PC Specialist and wouldn't go anywhere else. 100% recommend. Even if you aren't looking to buy, have a look! You won't be displeased.

For people commenting - no, this is not spam. I received an e-mail to write a review and that's what I have done. I have only had great experiences with them and I WOULD recommend them to anyone. I can post pictures of my order if that would help. Thanks :)

not rated

• bettyboo47 published 01/03/2017
    the fact that they emailed you to ask you to do it, and that there is over 2000 such reviews here prove that this is SPAM. Did you not think it strange that they don't ask for comments on their own site, but flood this open source third party instead??
  • BrutalHonesty91 published 28/02/2017