pcspecialist.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "pcspecialist.co.uk"

published 20/03/2017 | bava999
Member since : 20/03/2017
Pro Custom built to the spec I needed. price.
Cons Had to wait a week. Windows Activation failure.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Custom built laptop for Zwift - Cosmos Series 15""

Unsure of which laptop was best to run the cycling app Zwift I emailed pcspecialist with the required spec (on the advice of a friend who knew about gaming). It took 2 days for them to send a quote for a 'bespoke' laptop. It would have been nice to have a bit of commentary about what they were suggesting but as it came in £150 less than the closest high street equivalent I could find I wasn't too bothered. In fairness I was offered the chance of discussing the spec on their forum, however, this isn't really my scene so I just took a chance and trusted them!
Regular emails kept me up to date and the finished product arrive approx 1 week later very securely packaged. Usual 1hr slot by DPD - very easy.
The laptop works perfectly for what it was intended.
The only issue I had was the auto-injected Windows Activation key not working. This required a 10minute call to their helpline on a Saturday morning, they remote accessed the computer and all sorted.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 23/03/2017
  • NBCMad92 published 22/03/2017
    Doesn't help make a decision
  • 1st2thebar published 21/03/2017