petsathome.com

Pets

Review of "petsathome.com"

published 18/11/2001 | mariesimone
Member since : 10/02/2001
Pro the quality and the variety of products
Cons none

"Love your pet, love this shop"

Having bought my first ever pet from this store, in Rugby, I have stuck to it ever since. Their shops are well-stocked and the staff are very helpful. The website is an added bonus, because there is no store close to where I live now.
This website is more than excellent, covering food, housing, toys, tips and advice and more. It is user-friendly, everything is clearly priced and there is a picture for every product as well as an informative description. There are pages covering tips for your animal as well as a store guide and competitions. The lay-out is nice and very welcoming. The ordering process is very straight-forward and easy. There is also a 'community' area, for questions, comments and other information, including ads and information about days out.
The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the products is excellent. I have a rabbit and the products they sell for her are great. The different types of bedding and food are separate and not put together in one bag, as some petshops do to my dismay and annoyance. They also sell products I find it difficult to get hold of elsewhere. If the price of the order is over 35 pounds there is no charge for postage and packing, which I think is helpful.
This website is a godsend to someone like me who is not happy with the local petshops. The selection is simply marvellous and the service is brilliant, on-line or off-line.

This review was read 1977 times and was rated at

• MRSCANADA published 07/03/2002
    Good op!
  • tabyorky published 18/11/2001
    I go to this shop to buy for my kitten and rabbit, but did not know they had a website. Will have to check it out.
  • HappyBunny published 18/11/2001
    No real criticism of your op - it was to the point and informative. I think you could have added more about examples of products it sells, price compared to other pet shops etc.