laramax 5

laramax

About me: Back again after a lengthy absence - with a new puppy in the house I can only visit here every now and then!

Member since:11.10.2006

Video reviews:1

Online shopping pleasure

21.01.2011

Advantages:
Great service and kept me very well informed

Disadvantages:
They didn't have the item in stock when I ordered it

22 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. brittle1906
  2. pantyliner
  3. mightymuffin
and a further member

I love to shop online and to be honest I much prefer it to shopping in stores. Over the Christmas period I decided to make a few chenges at home which meant I wanted a new dining table and, as often happens when you change one thing, I ended up with a .little cupboard unit that didn't match the new furniture.

So I decided to have a look to see if I could find a replacement online in oak to match my new dining table and small enough to fit in the space I had in mind. Given that it was quite a narrow space it wasn't an easy search but in the course of my deliberations I found the PineSolutions web site and they had just the unit I needed to fit my room.

I did spot that they didn't actually have the item in stock but they quoted 2 to 3 weeks delivery so I decided to place my order and trust that I didn't have to wait too long. As soon as I placed the order I got a confirmation email that my order had been placed (I always feel reassured by that) and I settled down to wait for my new cupboard.

Within a week I had a call from them to tell me they were expecting a delivery the following week and that they would call again shortly to let me know when they could deliver it. Sure enough they did just that and agreed a suitable date with me.

Less than two weeks after I placed my order the cupboard arrived, securely packed and protected but without excessive packaging. It is excellent quality was very reasonably priced and I certainly couldn't fault the service as they kept me informed throughout the process.

Would I recommend them?

Yes I would, if you are looking for reasonably priced furniture that comes ready assembled. They have a very wide range of furniture available and although they are called 'Pine' Solutions their oak units are pretty good too!

Minha 22.01.2011 10:10