pinesolutions.co.uk

Home & Garden

Review of "pinesolutions.co.uk"

published 21/01/2011 | laramax
Member since : 11/10/2006
Back again after a lengthy absence - with a new puppy in the house I can only visit here every now and then!
Pro Great service and kept me very well informed
Cons They didn't have the item in stock when I ordered it

"Online shopping pleasure"

I love to shop online and to be honest I much prefer it to shopping in stores. Over the Christmas period I decided to make a few chenges at home which meant I wanted a new dining table and, as often happens when you change one thing, I ended up with a .little cupboard unit that didn't match the new furniture.

So I decided to have a look to see if I could find a replacement online in oak to match my new dining table and small enough to fit in the space I had in mind. Given that it was quite a narrow space it wasn't an easy search but in the course of my deliberations I found the PineSolutions web site and they had just the unit I needed to fit my room.

I did spot that they didn't actually have the item in stock but they quoted 2 to 3 weeks delivery so I decided to place my order and trust that I didn't have to wait too long. As soon as I placed the order I got a confirmation email that my order had been placed (I always feel reassured by that) and I settled down to wait for my new cupboard.

Within a week I had a call from them to tell me they were expecting a delivery the following week and that they would call again shortly to let me know when they could deliver it. Sure enough they did just that and agreed a suitable date with me.

Less than two weeks after I placed my order the cupboard arrived, securely packed and protected but without excessive packaging. It is excellent quality was very reasonably priced and I certainly couldn't fault the service as they kept me informed throughout the process.

Would I recommend them?

Yes I would, if you are looking for reasonably priced furniture that comes ready assembled. They have a very wide range of furniture available and although they are called 'Pine' Solutions their oak units are pretty good too!

• Minha published 22/01/2011