powderpuff.net

Health & Beauty

Review of "powderpuff.net"

published 07/06/2009 | michellemills
Member since : 07/06/2009
Pro Easy to use website, free postage.
Cons Lots of quite expensive brands, nothing is cheap!

"Good Website and Good Service"

Ordered a little gift for my sister and it arrived with free postage in 4 days. I only ordered a lip balm and it was just under a two pounds but I still received free postage and samples even though my purchase was very small, which I liked!

This encouraged me to return as I remembered that it was easy to order and good value. Website is easy to navigate and they seem to have a wide rnage of unusual and standard beauty products. They have most of the perfume and skincare brands that I like and stock a nice range, they even have body products such as creams and showergels, which are increasingly hard to find on the high street. My orders have all been delivered in prestine condition and unlike some experiences I have had with online companies they turned up with their cellophane wraps and were sealed, just as they are in store. This gave me confidence that the items were genuine and not old.

I ordered again this week and it arrived quicker than last time and was again full of samples. I would recomend them and will return, when I have some money that is!!!

• mark.p published 07/06/2009
    Short and sweet! good review