primaryresources.co.uk

Education & Training

Review of "primaryresources.co.uk"

published 05/10/2007 | sat000
Member since : 16/07/2007
Pro Resources ready to use for all subjects at a primary level.
Cons Having enough time to look through all the wonderful stuff!!

"primaryresources.co.uk I use it almost daily!"

Primaryrecources.co.uk is a fantastic site for all involved in the education of youngsters. I even found this site useful for resources when i worked at a secondary school for the SEN children especially. Also for those coming into year 7 who needed a little extra support!!
Now working as a SEN teaching assistant I support students in english and maths and can always find some useful worksheets or games created by teachers already to use.
I use it most days and as yet I don't think there has been a time when I searched for something on there and not found it.
Well worth a look for teachers, those doing teacher training and teaching assistants who I know from experience can always do with new and inventive ideas to support the children and keep them excited and interested in their learning!!

• kirkytracy published 05/10/2007
    might give this a look sounds useful.

Product Information : primaryresources.co.uk

Education & Training

Type: Education & Training

Domain Extension: .co.uk

Listed on Ciao since: 12/08/2003

primaryresources.co.uk - Review - primaryresources.co.uk I use it almost daily!

sat000 5

sat000

Member since:16.07.2007

primaryresources.co.uk I use it almost daily!

05.10.2007

Advantages:
Resources ready to use for all subjects at a primary level .

Disadvantages:
Having enough time to look through all the wonderful stuff !  !

12 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. MAFARRIMOND
  2. lisa8871
  3. fizzytom

« Previous review

Write your own review Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful. Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful.   Report a problem with this reviews content

kirkytracy 05.10.2007 23:03

might give this a look sounds useful.