qed-uk.com

Member since : 10/12/2003
Pro none
Cons slow

"Flavel cooker from QED"

Having moved into our new house, we found ourselves cookerless due to the previous owners taking theirs with them. Naturally, we had to buy a new one but in the meantime we used a combi-microwave and a mini cooker-kindly donated by my parents. We ordered our cooker mid-November bearing in mind QED stated the delivery time would be three weeks so therefore, there should be no Christmas dinner worries - or should there?!. Three weeks later, nothing, so we called them and were told there would be a response. Eventually there was and that was only to tell us that we MAY receive it before Christmas! Lo and behold, we didn't! Try cooking a family Christmas dinner with the facilites we had! Nevertheless, we managed and arranged a delivery date for the Friday after New Year. Just as we were happily contemplating an alternative Christmas dinner, QED contacted us to state that it could not be delivered on the date specified and would deliver it the following week. To date, said cooker has not arrived I would recommend that you use QED with some trepidation, nay with much trepidation!

• offers published 06/01/2007
    Sorry, I'm new to this. The cost was approx £265 plus delivery although there are other online retailers that charge more so it could be a case of "you get what you pay for". Also, we found QED on an internet search engine but we had already heard of them. Hopefully, other people have had a better experience than we've had.
  • freeridemtber published 06/01/2007
    Hi great start! Just needs a little bit more detail. How much do they charge? Where do you find them? Other than that pretty much spot on. will stop by and re-rate for you after if update if you let me know. Welcome to Ciao! hope you enjoy it. Kenny