niclemamy 4

niclemamy

Member since:17.02.2001

qvcuk.com is the store with that little bit more

12.03.2001

Advantages:
A huge variety of items to choose from .

Disadvantages:
delivery is a bit costly

12 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. cutie_pie
  2. fords
  3. TrueChristian
  1. free4susan
  2. student9824
  3. suziemurphy
and a further member

Let me start by saying I love a bargain,like most of you out there I'm sure.I watch this occasionally and if a bargain comes up I'm on the case.lol
You can either watch this on tv via cable or you can visit there web site.The address for this is www.qvc.com and on cable its channel 32.

I have bought various things from tefal pans to,dare I say it cellulite cream!ahh there I just admitted I have cellulite.Well don't we all(well we do don't we).I will give an update on the cellulite situation on another occasion(honest)!

I find this site really useful for various items such as the afore mentioned pans and of coarse the cellulite thing.
There is a huge amount of choice on here and lots of brand names if thats what you like.

Theres makeup,clothes,kitchen ware,jewellery,home and garden and loads more.If your a bit of a DIYer then theres lots for you too.
I usually only buy something when its the bargain of the day and only if I really need it,(really really need that cellulite cream,lol)

The "fashion"is a bit iffy unless you like classics and not trendy,so I don't buy any clothes,not that I'm a fashion victim or anything,there just not my cuppa!!

The navigation on this site is pretty good and there is a good search facility if your looking for a certain item and can't find it any other way.
This is not the fastest delivery service,it usually takes between 3 and 7 days to recieve your purchases.
The security seems good and they have that one click system,(which makes it all too easy to buy,buy,buy).I'm not to keen on that though so don't use it.
There is only one draw back as far as I can see and thats the delivery costs,(boy I hate being stung by those).
You have to pay for each item seperately which I find ridiculous,if you where to buy say 4 items then its really quite expensive.

So if you like a bargain and don't mind paying the delivery prices then I would recommend it,other wise give it a miss.
You could always give it a visit and make your own mind up:)

PS.I know this says its an op on qvcuk.co.uk and not qvcuk.com but I couldn't find the .com one,cheers all:)

monica2971 17.05.2001 20:27

Good op. I buy quite alot of things from them myself. I know what you mean about the postage though, and the fact that you then have to pay postage again if yor return anything. guess that's how they keep the prices down!!!

suziemurphy 12.03.2001 23:59

My daughter collects those beanie baby things and I thought they were expensive on qvc..good op,though & thanks for your comments on mine.Happy ciaoing!