qvc.co.uk

Member since : 06/08/2001
Pro Shop from home
Cons none

"Simply Wonderful"

I first found out about QVC when we got Sky installed a few years ago. I'd watch it occasionally, mainly for the jewellery, and I was impressed by the low prices on all their products.
Then I discovered their website and that was it! I mainly buy jewellery from them, there is a huge selection catering for all tastes and price ranges, but I was recently tempted by a breadmaker (£20 cheaper than I'd seen elsewhere!).
There is a small postage and packing charge, but as their prices are so reasonable to start with, its still good value.
They deal with complaints very well too. One of my nail art kits turned up with one of the items damaged and as I didn't want to send the whole kit back for one little item, they generously credited my account with £5.
I find them helpful and reliable and I will continue to shop with them.

Product categories:

Electrical
Fashion
Home and Garden
Jewellery
Health and Beauty
Collectables and Gifts

Their stock can change from day to day. You can use the Search feature to find specific items.

• Simoncook1 published 07/08/2001
    Not a bad opinion just a little more detail needed: -What is the web site like to use? -What is QVC? for us men out here!!! -Are the prices good? etc etc Re-write and leave me a note and I will re-rate!
  • JammyUK published 07/08/2001
    hiya! nice op - tho i'd never heard of qvc before i'll have a look at their site! to encourage people mroe, and to make your op into a very helpful - try explaining more of the product list and maybe give some prices! then people can tell if this is a site they will really be interested in! Just a little more detail and it'll be great - let me know if you rewrite and i might upgrade my rating! Jammy xx