craftybun... 5

craftybungle

Member since:08.11.2004

diamonds are a girls best friend!!

02.12.2004

Advantages:
good quality, good value

Disadvantages:
as everywhere delivery bit pricey

7 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. jesi
  2. AnitaM
  3. HotBabes
somewhat helpful by (9%):
  1. Mauri

I was introduced to qvc internet shopping site about a year ago, I went out one evening for a meal with friends and one of my friends has this huge rock hanging around her neck.
I said to her blimey that must have cost you a few months pay packets, and she replied yep all of £14.99!!.
It was a piece of diamonique jewellery, qvc shopping channel specialise in diamonique, they have several slots a week selling it.
It looked so real hanging around my freinds neck that it totally looked like a real massive diamond.
So the next diamonique slot that came on qvc I watched with amazement, the prices are unreal, and you can have what looks like a total real diamond on you.
I looked several times and eventually saw a set that I loved the look of, a necklace, ring and earrings set for about £18.99. So I ordered, the customer services are wonderful, helpful and polite every time I place an order, which has never taken more than 5 days to arrive. This set took about 3 days to arrive and I was pleased as punch with it, it came in a lovely jewellery box.
Now I have lots and lots of pieces of diamonique, I have never seen such a gem that sparkles so much of course accept a real diamond, and when your order arrives more often than not it is in a beautiful ribboned gift bow, they make lovely gifts.
I always have nice comments when I am wearing my 'diamonds', so I just sit back and let them complement ! So go on lads, buy your partner a diamond - not even she will know the difference!!

« Previous review

jesi 31.12.2004 01:23

I'd like to know a bit more about the range of gifts etc carried by the website and about the actual navigation of the site; password identification and whether encrypted. jes ≈≈≈≈{; -)-{{::::: |||||<

MAFARRIMOND 02.12.2004 20:21

I have seen it a few times but have never bought anything. Maureen

Minxx 02.12.2004 10:57

Hey!! great review, i have watched this a few time but havent purchased anything from it yet! Charlene