redoute.co.uk

Member since : 04/01/2003
Pro None
Cons uninterested, non-appearing

"Does it exist"

I have now sent off four of the tear off postcards enclosed with magazines over the last ten months and requested a catalogue "on line" at least three times. I am still waiting in hope to receive the catalogue. I even gave in two months ago and phoned and requested a book, explaining the different requests I had completed, according to the very uninterested customer service representative I had been sent a book six months previously - NOT. She promised to send out a catalogue immediately - What can I say, I still haven't received a catalogue and have now decided to take their obvious belief in that what you have never had you never miss, and carry on with my Next catalogue which I am pleased to say is an entirely different story.

• COOOEEE published 08/08/2006
    How helpful would this review be to someone making a buying decision? Not at all
  • the_mad_cabbie published 20/12/2003
    Sorry, but you haven't told us enough about the product to rate any higher than "FH"...Ken
  • zoe_page published 07/01/2003
    with me it's always the other way round - I get the catalogue even though I don't want it. Sorry for rating low, but we'd need more info on the range, prices, delivery options etc for higher ones.

Product Information : redoute.co.uk