redoute.co.uk

redoute.co.uk

Review of "redoute.co.uk"

published 04/06/2003 | jessih
Member since : 26/05/2003
Pro decent prices at times, original designs
Cons Incredibly poor customer service, no follow ups of order progress, very lengthy delivery times

"Not worth the hassle"

I ordered a bag online and the order was processed and I expected it to arrive within 7 days as indicated. Only after 10 days was I contacted and very curtly told my order was not being processed, infact it had been cancelled without notifying me as they had had problems with my account, and they couldn’t even tell me what the problems with my account where ! They offered no apology for the inconvenience they had caused me in waiting for this item to arrive for 10 days, putting off leaving the house incase it did and then only informing me over 10days later! This item was a gift for a friend and left me with nothing to give. The items I have ordered in that past have been mixed quality but again, many took around 3 weeks to arrive which is just too long, and I was informed at later dates that some had become out of stock only days after ordering. La Redute need to really improve customer service, its common courtesy to keep customers informed of their order progress and if we do suffer a delay at the hands of your company, at least have the decency to offer a genuine apology.

• vassilis73 published 04/06/2003