The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Well I have been a little quiet so here is something to pass the time away.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. “Terry looked ok today. His shoulders were relaxed and his eyes didn’t dart from side to side” Charlaine Harris – Living Dead in Dallas aka True Blood Series
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? A pack of tomato Snaps I happen to be nibbling on… Yummy!
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Reading Catholiday’s take on this, which is why I’m writing one too!
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Criminal Minds, love it!
5. Without looking, guess what time it is Arh I looked!! Sorry
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 4:39pm
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The music I have on, Blind Guardians album
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About two hours a go to hang some washing on the line only to run back out as it started to rain.
9. Did you dream last night? Yes, I dream most nights. I was babysitting white rats for some reason.
10. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes I do, but not all of them.
11. When did you last laugh?
Hmm about 1:30ish when my partner called me on this lunch break and called be Bidabeth Jenkins chocolate stealer! (Maybe I ate this Mars out the fridge! Lol)
12. Do you remember why / at what?. As above, jumped ahead of myself
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? In the spare room/computer room – Horror memorabilia on every wall, people are scared of this room hehe
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, the next door neighbor yesterday he was burning paper on her BBQ and taking photos of it and laughing to himself. He is very odd, I could go on forever!
15. What do you think of this quiz? Something to do, having been in the mood to review so hopefully this will bring me back.
16. What is the last film you saw? Insidious – Personally I think it was dull and the best bits are on the advert for it.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? San Antonio Texas – Home of the wonder boy HBK Shawn Michaels wink wink!
Pictures of reveals yourself in 100 questions...
Me and Tony Todd
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Help charities that are close to my heart and friends and family, plus take my Ciao friends on a super doper holiday ïŠ 19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. Erm I can very evil if someone ticks me off!
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? More police power, more in-put into school, a life sentence for animal killers!
21. Do you like to dance? I do very much, and used to be in the school dance club.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes I have a lot of family abroad so nice to be close to them
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Don’t think so?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My older sister Jodie asking if I could buy her some dvds from play.com.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Movies I shouldn’t lol
26. Last time you swam in a pool? Around January at the gym.
27. Type of music you like most? Metal, Rock, Power Metal, Glam rock. If you couldn’t guess right?
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Well I hate rap music with a passion, and not keen on pop, garage etc
29. Are you listening to music right now? Sure am, Blind Guardian!
30. What colour is your bedroom carpet? I don’t it’s a black rug
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Get rid of the stairs, really hurts my knees going up and down them.
32. What was the last thing you bought? Some photo frames and an ice-cream from Ikea yesterday
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Yep, a few. My Uncle is in the Honda Goldwing Group – great bikes!
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have bungee jumped a few times, but I would looooove to sky dive too.
35. Do you have a garden? Yes front and back.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Don’t think so.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What shall I do today ïŠ
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Oo hard question Vince McMahon from WWE asking why his shows story lines get even more stupid by the minute.
39. Who sent the last text message you received? My sister asking if I had ordered her dvds yet, cheeky lass!
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Don’t have credit cards but if I did, NEC Memorabilia.
41. What time is bed time? I normally get sleeping around 11pm but changes most nights.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? lol If Costers Rock Bar counts lol 43. How many tattoos do you have? Four soon to be five.
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? I have them lol
45. What did you do for your last birthday? Went for a meal and a naughty night away.
46. Do you carry a donor card? I do indeed.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Myself as my dog watched on hoping I would give in and share with him.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full? Oh well the last few months very empty! 49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? Fuerteventura 50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last year when I planted my own.
51. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes for Body combat, Wrestling, and dancing.
52. Are you a good cook? As a rule im not to bad, but I did burn pizza a few nights back!
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yep
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Hmm Tutankhamen I think that would be interesting.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yes, hated it.
56. Do you touch-type? I speed type!
57. What's under your bed? Nothing, unless monsters have returned
58. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and No.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now? A shot of Manzana
60. Where were you on Valentine's day? At an Indian restaurant.
61. What time do you get up? That really varies maybe around 7ish, but if I have had a bad night with my knees could be a few hours longer. 62. What was the name of your first pet? Jazbow, I named her when I was two years old she was a staffy that was a family dog. Now I have my own cutie pie Joshy Boy my chocolate Labrador.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you? eh, when?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend? Not really may have a game of golf with my dad.
65. How are you feeling right now? In pain if I’m honest lol
66. What do you think about the most? If my life will ever get any better.
67. What time do you get up in the morning? Already had this question?
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I wouldn’t lol
69. Who would you tell first? No one I would tell my partner though.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Scream 4 – a let down.
71. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I already answered this question?
73. What do you do most when you are bored? Make jewellery or other trinket items.
74. What do you do for a living? Well my contract has now ended at the school I was working at so nothing.
75. Do you love your job? I would like one!
76. What did you want to be when you grew up? A wrestler
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? A wrestler 78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Egg
79. How many keys on your key ring? Three
80. Where would you retire to? The beach somewhere warm.
81. What kind of car do you drive? Shall be learning to drive soon!
82. What are your best physical features? Hm, my smile?
83. What are your best characteristics? Will help if I can, trusting, honest and kind.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Anywhere!
85. What kind of books do you like to read? Horror, life crime, fiction
86. Where would you want to retire to? There are a few questions repeating here!
87. What is your favorite time of the day? Night
88. Where did you grow up? West Midlands
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? About 30 minutes.
90. What are you reading now? True Blood set.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Totally a night owl.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Noppers but I can 360 my tongue.
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes. 94. Do you have pets? A fish called Bum and my Chocolate Labrador called Josh
95. How many rings before you answer the phone? It is always on vibrate.
96. What is your best childhood memory? Family holidays, even the caravan ones in rainy Britain!
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Fitness instructor, wrestling trainer, Teaching Assistant, Receptionist.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? I’m still in the middle of setting my own shop up, just been rather slow with the extra operations on my knees.
99. What is most important in life? So many things! My Josh, My family, my partner, friends and health.
100. What Inspires You? Good willed people.
Well that sure took longer than I thought! Hope you enjoy the read, something to pass the time.
Ditto on 4, 18, 80, 91, 100 Must try 7, Yikes at 9,14, 19, 34, 76 :D 11 :D, Yet to see 16 and 70 but may not bother now!, Well done on 51 and 73, 92!, 97, 98 talented lass :( at 65, Sweetheart } 83, Another entertaining and enjoyable read me loverlee.Will be back to upgrade VH to an E asap. I’m fairly behind on my E list but I carefully document each review and promise that I will be back, no matter how long it may take me! xXx
KathEv 23.05.2011 15:11
WTF with the neighbour??? Maybe you should write a review on him! Great reading my love and Josh is a cutie pie!