Advantages 100 questions
Disadvantages 100 questions
|Did you enjoy it?|
|Characters / Performances|
|Value for Money|
|How does it compare to similar films?||Satisfactory|
Well I have been a little quiet so here is something to pass the time away.1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A pack of tomato Snaps I happen to be nibbling on… Yummy!
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Criminal Minds, love it!
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About two hours a go to hang some washing on the line only to run back out as it started to rain.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes I do, but not all of them.
Hmm about 1:30ish when my partner called me on this lunch break and called be Bidabeth Jenkins chocolate stealer! (Maybe I ate this Mars out the fridge! Lol)12. Do you remember why / at what?.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
In the spare room/computer room – Horror memorabilia on every wall, people are scared of this room hehe
Yeah, the next door neighbor yesterday he was burning paper on her BBQ and taking photos of it and laughing to himself. He is very odd, I could go on forever!15. What do you think of this quiz?
16. What is the last film you saw?
Insidious – Personally I think it was dull and the best bits are on the advert for it.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Help charities that are close to my heart and friends and family, plus take my Ciao friends on a super doper holiday ïŠ
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
More police power, more in-put into school, a life sentence for animal killers!
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes I have a lot of family abroad so nice to be close to them
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My older sister Jodie asking if I could buy her some dvds from play.com.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Around January at the gym.
28. Type of music you dislike most?Well I hate rap music with a passion, and not keen on pop, garage etc
29. Are you listening to music right now?
Sure am, Blind Guardian!
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Get rid of the stairs, really hurts my knees going up and down them.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yep, a few. My Uncle is in the Honda Goldwing Group – great bikes!
35. Do you have a garden?
Yes front and back.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What shall I do today ïŠ
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
My sister asking if I had ordered her dvds yet, cheeky lass!
41. What time is bed time?
I normally get sleeping around 11pm but changes most nights.
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I have them lol
46. Do you carry a donor card?
I do indeed.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Oh well the last few months very empty!
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last year when I planted my own.
52. Are you a good cook?
As a rule im not to bad, but I did burn pizza a few nights back!
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Hmm Tutankhamen I think that would be interesting.
56. Do you touch-type?
I speed type!
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and No.
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
At an Indian restaurant.
61. What time do you get up?
That really varies maybe around 7ish, but if I have had a bad night with my knees could be a few hours longer.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Jazbow, I named her when I was two years old she was a staffy that was a family dog. Now I have my own cutie pie Joshy Boy my chocolate Labrador.
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not really may have a game of golf with my dad.
66. What do you think about the most?
If my life will ever get any better.
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I wouldn’t lol
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Scream 4 – a let down.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I already answered this question?
74. What do you do for a living?
Well my contract has now ended at the school I was working at so nothing.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
81. What kind of car do you drive?
Shall be learning to drive soon!
83. What are your best characteristics?
Will help if I can, trusting, honest and kind.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Horror, life crime, fiction
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
About 30 minutes.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Totally a night owl.
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
94. Do you have pets?
A fish called Bum and my Chocolate Labrador called Josh
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Family holidays, even the caravan ones in rainy Britain!
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I’m still in the middle of setting my own shop up, just been rather slow with the extra operations on my knees.
100. What Inspires You?
Good willed people.
Thanks for reading
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment