shiply.com

Review of "shiply.com"

published 29/02/2012 | keenbuy
Member since : 29/02/2012
Pro good idea
Cons bad sercurity and can work out expensive
Speed of delivery
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Bad for sercurity and no Buyers protection! & Expensive"

iv used shiply and other sites like them before and not had a good service with them. firtly they take a deposite (this not given to the transporter - they keep it!) and sometimes it works out the same as normal couriers!

transpoters are not always the best as like other people have mention anyone can register and leave feedback for dud job!

iv also seen alot of reviews saying that people have made payments to the transporter and then the job never gets done!

this is my biggeest problem with sites like these. i have not yet found a company that is reliable and safe.

however we might all have some good news! after along winded reserch and so many emails and calls to many diffrent compaines i have come across a new company who are yet to launch! who have addressed all our issues and sercurity problems and as well as protection for both us and transporters.

they will work exactly the same but with alot more sercurity for buyers and transporters. and will be handeling the transaction from start to finish!

giving us peace of mind that no one can tamper with there own feedback and get ripped off or conned! dont no about your guys but this might be the first site in this industry that will rely help us and keep us safe!

i'v registerd my intrest in this site and would like to share with you all as it looks like your all in the same situation and have the same feeling about sercurity as me.

hope this helps. the site is: www.parcels2move.com and just register your email on the site. :)

Product Information : shiply.com