silver.uk.com

Lifestyle

Review of "silver.uk.com"

published 02/05/2012 | hollyj75
Member since : 02/05/2012
Pro Easy to use, wide reange of products. Helpful staff when calling the order-line.
Cons Some pictures are a bit bright and unclear.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"My Silver by Mail experience."

I am a fairly new customer to Silver by Mail and I am pleased to say that I am very impressed with the service of the company and the quality of the jewellery. I have purchased a couple of items via the website which I found informative and easy to navigate. There is also such a wide selection online that I feel completely spoilt for choice even with the clearance items. The only problem I noted was with some of the photography being too bright, making it difficult to properly view some items. But when phoning the order line service they were extremely helpful and attentive in giving me a clear description and assisting with any queries I had. I placed the order and was offered ECO/ recyclable packaging as an alternative to the standard packaging at no extra cost which I felt was excellent of a company to be eco-friendly at no charge. The order was placed under standard delivery which I was told could take up to 2/3 working days, however the item arrived the next day. I am extremely pleased with this service as a whole and have recommended them to all my friends. Very satisfied customer.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 02/05/2012
    Hi and welcome :)
  • catsholiday published 02/05/2012
    Welcome to ciao. Agree about the paragraphs
  • Emma1973 published 02/05/2012
    Welcome to Ciao indeed! If you put some paragraphs in it would be a lot easier to read.