skyclub.com

Online Ticket Booking

Review of "skyclub.com"

published 18/06/2008 | bentlyesq
Member since : 27/05/2008
Pro Hassle free customer service and affordable deals
Cons No online booking system
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Skyclub.com - good for business travel"

Skyclub is company that specialises in business class and first class flights. I have used them a number of times when travelling to Europe and China as they have managed to get good prices that are hard to find elsewhere on the net.

The website is easy to use, with a simple booking system on the left hand side. Unfortunately this is not an online booking system, but you are contacted back very quickly when making an inquiry. I like the image of the Airbus A380 on the homepage, something I hope to experience travelling on soon myself.

There are a few sites that are cheaper, but these typically don't come with the service behind the booking if something needs changing. I use an example of a recent trip to Russia, where I was meeting a client to do business with. After booking the flight through skyclub I later received a call from the client who needed to move the date of the meeting. I contacted skyclub, who kindly moved the flight free of charge and issued new tickets within 24 hours. This took one phone call, rather than the many I have had to make in the past to change a flight.

Overall a good experience with skyclub and I would recommend them to travellers looking for business class and first class flight deals.