spaMedica Laser Hair Removal

spaMedica Laser Hair Removal

Review of "spaMedica Laser Hair Removal"

published 14/02/2011 | lizzy86
Member since : 09/02/2011
Pro cost effective, fast results, friendly staff, clean facilities
Cons Only one clinic (for now)
Hygiene
Staff service
Price level
Cuisine
Atmosphere

"Brilliant staff, fantastic service and very cost effective!!"

Well, it's 2011 so thought I'd leave my first ever Ciao review!

For years I have suffered (as most girls do) with constantly shaving/waxing my legs, underarms and....other parts.....I'd basically got sick of it and wanted laser hair removal done and all the parts of my body which needed it!
So, I did the usual thing - look online....after having a little look, I found spamedia, in Manchester (quite a new clinic) I had a good read of their website which gives information on each available treatment, explaining what it is and what results you should expect. Each treatment available was described in brief detail but not so much that there was pages of information to be read through. I was quite impressed with their website and when I noticed there was a call back request box. I filled in my details and awaited a consultant to ring me to discuss my needs.
A few days later a consultant rang me and what information I was after, she told me that they offer free consultations, so I booked myself in for 2 days later and went along to my appointment.On the day of my appointment I arrived at the clinic. From the outside, the building looked very swish indeed! It's a new clinic but I was very impressed with the look and design of the place :)
I announced myself to the receptionist who gave me a card to fill in some details - name, address, doctors name, skin type etc. About 5 minutes later my nurse arrived and took me into the consultation room, she was very friendly and asked me what it was I had to come to enquire about, I explained that I was interested in hair removal.
The actual treatment was fine, no pain at all. They explained it would take a few sessions to fully clear up the area(s) that I wanted work on, I knew this would be the case anyway and happily booked my next one.

Another thing they do at spamedica is sell skincare products - they have stuff for people with spotty skin, anti aging products, eye creams, cleansers, suncare products - all kinds of stuff. These products are not from your usual run of the mill companies but from companies that specialise in certain areas which you can't buy on the high street, products that the consultants use when doing treatments at the clinic.
I would definitely recommend them.
Best bit is they sometimes run special offers. I am keeping an eye to see if they run a 25% off peels promotion as that would give me a decent amount off if I were to book a course then.
They currently have just the one clinic in Manchester, but the lady I spoke to said they're opening other ones soon around the UK
You can get more information from their website www.spamedica.co.uk
Thank you for reading my review.
Lizzy xoxox