spedia.net

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "spedia.net"

published 18/09/2000 | skyrider
Member since : 18/09/2000
Good
Pro still there despite the furore in the industry, and still paying!
Cons you could lose your account at any time....
not rated

"Spedia?? Slowia maybe...!"

I've used Spedia for months yet am still nowhere near earning enough to be able to get a payout. If I ever DO get that far I can assure you I'll be dropping it like a stone.

The pay rate is dreadful, the games lose points as fast as you accumulate them, the ads and offers are so USA centerd that it's pointless going for most of the big payers.

The new bar is ugly as as sin and it's hard to tell if you are actually being credited with points or not. Mostly you simply are not. Spedia seems to often ignore new sites despite their being "unique url's" and so a lot of online earning time is wasted.

The referral system is a joke and the pay levels working up from the downlines pointless.

Spedia will definitely be on the way out as soon as I get to the magic pay out figure, tough even themn they will deduct $7.50 for an international cheque...

And be careful how you use the bar.... this is precis of a column a friend sent me..

=====

Don't run other bars alongside it - they may cancel the account.
Don't use it too much - they may cancel the account.
To click ads is ok, but not often - they may cancel the account.

You MUST change url's each minute, interested in a site or not. But not too quickly - they may cancel the account.

Get as many referrals as you can, but not too many - they may cancel the account.

=====

Makes you wonder why we bother eh??