sportsbras.co.uk

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "sportsbras.co.uk"

published 23/04/2001 | Daisy30
Member since : 29/03/2001
Pro Easy to navigate, plenty of choice in all sizes, quick ordering system and excellent delivery
Cons None

"Excellent Online Service"

As a larger busted lady I have had no luck in finding a high street store that sells Sports Bras in my size, (which I am not going to divulge!).

A search online took me to sportsbras.co.uk where they have an excellent range of fantastic quality bras of all shapes and sizes, and of particular interest to me, plenty of choice in the larger sizes. Finally I had found someone that realised that even women that are larger than "normal" do exercise.

The site is very informative and has large enough pictures of each bra to allow you to make a proper choice. It was easy to navigate. The online ordering facility was simple and quick.

I ordered a bra midafternoon. I received an email confirmation almost by return to advise me that my order had been received, and was being sent out by first class mail that day. I was deeply sceptical, but my order duly arrived first post the following morning, as promised.

All the correspondence that I have received from this company has been prompt, cheerful and helpful. I am very impressed at my order being processed so quickly and the goods being as requested. I shall most certainly use this company again and can highly recommend it.

• pogmel published 30/05/2001
    I also think they're great - I'm big busted but small backed and apparently no-one makes sports bras in my size... However, I went into a really long correspondence with their customer service person who was very helpful and suggested a workable alternative.
  • Freddydog published 23/04/2001
    Thanks for the op shall go and have a look at this site.