Home > Car Accessories > Results for car speed camera detector

Search results for "car speed camera detector" 63 results from merchants

Filter by
Average user rating
  • & up
  • & up
  • & up
  • & up
Sort by Popularity
  • Popularity
  • Price
  • Average user rating

Most recent reviews from the community

Review of Speed Cameras

Good

Makes money for the council to top off their pensions

Ripping off those who will pay

...know the 1.2 million Poles like a drink and responsible for 10% of all drink driving cases in the UK, yet still the stats fall for drink driving. How can that be? These guys are dangerous but under-policed as cameras become king. The cameras cover just 4% of our tarmac were... speed does indeed fall between the Gatsos. But the other 96%? The camera is king now and if car has to swing in to a bus...

> Read review

Review of Speed Cameras

Not for me

Preventing accidents? saving lives?

Making money?

...that question in this opinion. Being Caught ************************ Naturally, to be caught by a speed camera you have to be speeding. Whether you're a boy/girl racer who deliberately speeds in a car, or a careful driver who just wasn't paying attention to your speed, you will still be fined and sentenced with penalty points. This fine could be anything from £20 upwards and an issue of 3...

> Read review

Review of Speed Cameras

Good

Reduces speed temporarily, If used properly reduces accidents and deaths.

Propaganda, Revenue raising, Being lied to and Targeted.

...cameras. Let me also state that I am 100% in favour of speed cameras in areas which need protecting like schools and pedestrian crossings for instance. The use of speed cameras in these areas as well as accident blackspots undoubtedly cuts down driver speeds and in turn cuts down the amount of injuries, deaths and accidents. No one in their right mind can argue against this issue and Police...

> Read review

Related searches for car speed camera detector