taxfreeshopping.com

Review of "taxfreeshopping.com"

published 10/12/2007 | sir_col
Member since : 10/12/2007
Pro None
Cons Do not fulfil orders and no communication

"Avoid taxfreeshopping.com"

My experiences entirely agree with the other reviewers... you must completely avoid taxfreeshopping.com! I placed an order one month ago and after nearly two weeks the order remained in a state of "Order being processed". I sent several emails and made several phone calls (you can only leave a message on an answer phone) but received no reply. I tried to cancel the order via email, but with no acknowledgement. One week ago I ordered the product - and received it within two days - from amazon.co.uk; my bank have advised me that if taxfreeshopping.com try to process my order now they will take action as fraud as I have taken reasonable steps to cancel the order. Please trust these reviews and stay away from taxfreeshopping.com. Despite the apparent alluring offers on their website it is highly unlikely that they will fulfil your order, and then you will spend all your time worrying about the fact that they have your bank card details.

• emsi published 10/12/2007
    Sorry you had such a bad experience with this company! Hope it gets resolved. good review x
  • matty0501 published 10/12/2007
    Welcome to Ciao. Nice first review. Matt :-)
  • inycon2 published 10/12/2007