techu.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "techu.co.uk"

published 25/11/2011 | benny_reed102
Member since : 25/11/2011
Pro Nice website, seem to have a good range of gear, very fast delivery..sweet TV!
Cons Although only a minor annoyance I didnt get through first time when calling
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"My recent purchase"

I came across this company somewhat by accident searching for Samsung TV's..they appeared to have a competitive price on the item I was looking for (samsung UE46d7000) and their website showed that its was in stock, however I have found in the past on some websites this is by no means a guarantee, so I decided to give them a call to make sure..first time I couldn't get through, but tried a second and got through straight away, the guy I spoke with was pleasant and helpful and advised that the item was in stock as shown on the website (I did mention that I had tried to get through earlier and in fairness the guy said that it had been exceptionally busy that day) so after hanging up I ordered online, I had been told that their standard FREE delivery was 3-5 days, but actually got it 2 days later, so was more than happy, the product btw if anyone is thinking of buying a UE467000 is fantastic, my mate has a 55" of the same model so I knew it a good TV anyway!, so yeah to summarise I'd say in my experience a good company, good service, v quick delivery, and a great TV is now hanging on my wall ;-)