Review of "techu.co.uk"

published 28/12/2011 | lisay2k
Member since : 28/12/2011
Pro Cheap price for what we bought!...fast delivery....good site security!
Cons none that I can think of really
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"shopping online @ techu.co.uk"

Hello everyone, My son was recently wanting a new dvd/surround sound system to replace his old one that was apparently 'crap'..his technical term...not mine!!..anyway he had some Birthday money burning a hole in his pocket, and I suggested that I take him down town and we could pop in some local shops ,like Currys, or Dixons etc to get one...he informed me that hardly anyone now apparently 'pops into a shop' anymore and that its all done online, I must admit I've always been a little wary giving over all my card details on the internet but have been told to watch for various things on the website, such as weather it has a valid security certificate (SLL, or SSL, or something like that..can't remember now!) but anyway after a bit of searching about online for the new system, we found one he liked on a website called techu.co.uk, I'd never heard of them before, (not that I'd heard of many that we came across!) immediately on their pages unlike the others though was a big logo saying Comodo, again it was new to me, though my son said it was a security thing, so that put my mind a bit more at ease, the item was also the cheapest we had found, so I relented and let him use my card details. 2 days later the item arrived and I was amazed as a non-online shopper just how quick and easy the whole thing had been, plus it saved my son some money, and saved me a dreaded trip down the busy high-street!

• Bollinger28 published 28/12/2011
    What else do this site sell? What payment methods do they take? Is there a good returns policy?