techu.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "techu.co.uk"

published 04/05/2012 | oldvickers
Member since : 04/05/2012
Pro Excellent customer service, super fast resolution of my little problem, great TV/price!
Cons None I guess as all's well that ends well
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Just bought a Pana TXP42ST30 from Techu.co.uk "

Just bought a Panasonic TXP42ST30 of these guys, found the item on Goggle shopping and they were the cheapest by far so that was a good start (£428 as opposed to £630 with others!!) it arrived in 2 days later even know I it stated 3-5, so that was also nice!!

..however then arrose a small problem, the couriers which I could see bringing the box up my drive from my window appeared to let it slip from their hands, but it looked like the guy had caught it before it hit the ground, when I got to the door I immeditely checked the box and not seeing any damage thought it was all ok...however when I opened the box I found a slight issue shall we say...the screen had a tiny thin hairline crack down the left side...not good!..can only assume that it landed squarely on its flat end and the shock damaged the thing.. ;( so naturally i call em straight away and the guy i spoke to could not have been anymore helpful even know I must have sounded a little pee'd off, he told me he would arrange collection and re-delivery, I was a little sceptical of his claims of rapid resolution, but long story short the item was uplifted the following day and then another 2 days after I had another delivery...this time I opended it up in my hall and virtually held the couriers hostage, not signing for it until I had pulled it from the box, with everything confirmed as ok I signed and released the two couriers lol..In fairness Techu does state in an email you get confirming the status of your order to check for damage before signing for goods, and the guy at techu had told me to do the same and not worry about bored couriers until all checked and happy!

So there you go, the TV itself i'm well happy with, wouldnt say I'm a big techie guy and I'm sure there are many better plasma out there, but for the money it rocks..I love it, compared to an old Samsung i'm using in another room, the picture quality is fantastic, I watch alot of footie/sport and it seems to somehow process things quicker and keep up with the action, it just seems to be sharper and more lifelike, not sure if thats down to the 24p thing or the 600hz?

Anyway thought i'd pen this down so-to-speak as I was so impressed with how the Techu guys sorted this, I'd had visons of this turning into a drama, but no such worries arrose,so in short I would buy definately from them again, they had the best price by far, the guy on cust services was more than helpful and more imporatntly kept to his word, and sorted the problem very rapidly, and the TV itself is well nice, espec apparently if you have got used to watching an old box like my old Samsung!!...ok I'm off too watch some footie lol.:)

Cheers,

Alan

• dynamicnurse published 04/05/2012
    Welcome to Ciao, thanks for sharing!