marcopolo... 5

marcopolo2u

Member since:07.01.2006

Massive Savings

07.01.2006

Advantages:
it couldn't be easier or cheaper to choose a network, tarrif and purchase a phone  .   MASSIVE DISCOUNTS

Disadvantages:
Only Orange 3 and T - Mobile

10 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (7%):
  1. sparklya
not helpful by (7%):
  1. judkirk

I thought I had found the best deal ever when I purchased a Nokia 7600 from DIAL A PHONE , how wrong can you be.

themobs.com have an excellent home page where you can browse the latest offers by network and phone type.

They are open and honest with a frequently asked questions section. A contact us link gives real phone numbers which I found reassuring.

I ordered late at night with the item flashing limited stock (WHAT COULD I EXCPECT £4.99 FOR 500MINS AND 100 TEXTS, ANYTIME!! = PLUS ALL THE EXTRAS YOU COULD EVER NEED), they promised next day delivery if you ordered before 4pm.

I received an immediate response saying my order was being processed.

3 days passed and no phone, oh no was it going to be a nightmare? FAR FROM IT, I contacted them by E-MAIL requesting a call back and info on expected delivery. The call came the next day and I was told they had tried to deliver but I was out so it would be with me the next day. After explaining I would only be in until noon the next day the themobs.com rep said she would contact the delivery company and request an urgent a.m. delivery if possible and get back to me.

60 SECONDS later she did (AMAZING EH!!) She informed me that it couldn't be guaranteed a.m. but if I quoted a reference number she gave me I could pick it up that day from the depot if I missed the courier.

This ref number could also be used to track my parcel on line.

It arrived the next day, however there was a small magnetic phone holder missing. I sent another E-MAIL, which was dealt with as quickly and professionally as the first in which they apologised and said it would be with me the next day by royal mail. Which it was along with a load of other stuff I had forgotten was also in the offer.

SO FAR I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE HONESTY, NONE OF THIS TELL YOU ONE THING AND NOTHING HAPPENS, I WAIT TO SEE IF THEIR VOUCHER SYSTEM WORKS AS WELL FOR MY CASH BACK AT 6 AND 12 MONTHS.

A TRUELY EXCELLENT COMPANY.

Finally after 6 months I can say you do get your cash back!!!! Sent it registered post and recieved an email t osay it had been received and cash would be in my account within ten days.

Fantastic service.

judkirk 27.05.2006 20:26

It is rubbish,absolute rubbish. Once you have got your phone you are stuffed with themobs.com or choose3.com or the Direct Fone Warehouse all run or owned by Ross Taylor. Read my review for the lowdown. ps why is marcopolo saying wonderful things about this company on lots of review sites

COOOEEE 07.01.2006 15:54

Sounds like their customer service is excellent. You can expand on your review in the future if you want to by pressing the edit link on the right hand side of the page as you read your review. A little more about the site features would enhance the review. Things such as payment procedures, returns policy. Ease of navigation , range of products etc. Good first review and welcome to ciao. Fionaxx

angeelu 07.01.2006 14:32

Hadn't heard of this company before - I'm always wary of buying from relatively unknown companies like this so always good to hear of people who have had good transactions with them.