thomsonfly.com

Review of "thomsonfly.com"

published 04/08/2008 | scotthornec
Member since : 04/08/2008
Pro a night in a 5 star hotel
Cons stuck in a rubbish airport

"BE WARNED"

after much hassle trying to book a holiday for myself and my three year old son i decided to go to portugal we arrived ok but the flight home was a joke. We arrived at the very limited airport in faro within plenty of time 2hrs before flight, we were due to fly at 16.45pm perfect NOT!!!! then came the dreaded you are delayed for 2hrs ok i can cope with that, then the time changed again to 20.00hrs ok we got vouchers which were gone on 2 cans of pop, then the time changed again to 20.30hrs, still no sign of any staff from thomson. We waited and i was literally pulling my hair out trying to entertain my son, we finally got a gate number so jumped up and went to security to be told r u for coventry , can you just step to one side your not going tonight there is a technical fault. so we had to collect r luggage and were shipped off to a hotel over night, no money left no clean clothes it was a joke. We werer then told we were not going till 7pm that night, well we finally boarded at 9pm justb about to taxi off when the captain annouces there is a technical fault with this plane and we will be anonther half an hour. finally landed in coventry at MIDNIGHT!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!! then rang customer services who were so unhelpful this has totally ruined a nice holiday.