Clazu 4

Clazu

Member since:25.04.2005

A bit of Miss Fortune

14.07.2005

Advantages:
Good Graphics

Disadvantages:
Lots of writing

6 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. AnitaM
  2. MAFARRIMOND
  3. silverstreak

Upon entering this website I was a bit put off by all the writing on the first page. I am generally lazy so I read about half of it. I found it quite interesting, but felt more graphics were needed.

The graphics that are on the site at the moment I found amusing and fit in well with the whole image of the site, however I think that more graphics, similar to the ones at the moment would be appropriate, so that the writing doesn't seem as much.

This site is about a true-to-life family where all the things they get up to seem to go wrong. Miss-fortune seems to shine down upon them, and rather than get into a grump the husband decided to set up an internet site and let the whole world know their troubles etc. I found this was a very productive thing to do, especially as the family seems to have event happening all the time to them, friends or family members.

To fund the website they have asked for a variety of things that we can do, you could become a member and leave comments, or chat to the author of this page, which only costs £1.00, however I have decided against this as I don't like to give out my money over the net, especially as I have a virus on my computer at the moment which reads everything I type in. Another way you can help fund this website if you would like is to make a one of donation to the author through a payment process, such as pay-pal. I have a feeling though, that as this site grows it may turn into a website where you have to pay to view.

I found the site was interesting and some of the stories were hilarious. It is also easy to navigate around, I especially like the biographies page. It has actually convinced me that I would like to set up an internet site similar to this one.

MAFARRIMOND 15.07.2005 00:21

I will take a look. Maureen

Pmshack99 14.07.2005 16:43

never heard of this before but it sounds pretty entertaining/ paula x

e_coleuk 14.07.2005 15:35

I am still a bit confused as to what this website really is. I thought your analysis of graphics and amount of text was very helpful. But overall, I'm still not sure it this is some sort of money making scam... why exactly do they want to tell everyone their misfortunes and take their money? Overall, a good review. Esther x.