travelocity.com

Pro Fast & Cheap & Easy to use
Cons Information not secure
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Be careful!"

Travelocity is really a good place to purchase tickets at the last minutes. But I also have doubts about the security of the information with them.
I have reserved tickets to New York at the last minute and got a very good price. The website is easy to use and the e-ticket system is just fantastic! It saved a trip to the agency and you can just check-in at the counter the day the plane takes off.

After the New York trip, I received the credit card statement couple months later. I found out that I have been charged for another trip to JAMAICA???? This really concerns me. From that time on, I am afraid to use credit card on-line again.

**Afterwards, I contact the company about the matter and they cancel the charges. But it just takes time to call the credit card center and the travelocity company for this kind of error, that does not cause by me and I just lose the time without compensation. The time when I rang the company, I said,' how come I did not know I went to Jamaica??'

I remembered I was using the computer at home, it is not a public computer. So I was surprised this kind of matter happens. If my transaction is not secured, i would bother less about how good it is to navigate the site, seat preference or customer's service!!!!

Please give me a rating if you found my experience is useful for your information! Because I need your support to continue the writing career. Many many thanks! ^!^

• Delicate_Orchid published 29/08/2004
    I am sure this happens with all online bookings from time to time, especially if you use a public computer. A bit more info on the actual site would be good. How to they compare to others? How easy is it to use? Did you get seat preferences? Let me know if you add on to this.
  • MAFARRIMOND published 28/08/2004