travelsoon.com

Online Holiday Booking

Review of "travelsoon.com"

published 05/08/2010 | ohjay
Member since : 22/07/2010
Pro Good clear pricing and great choice of destination airports
Cons Good for many locations in Europe or the Carribean but don't include places like Australia or USA

"Easy to use and pretty good value."

My wife and I were looking to book a holiday to Turkey. We'd had bad experiences with being overcharged by travel-operators in the past so we decided to check some comparison websites to get the best deal and decided on www.travelsoon.com after checking through a host of sites.

The site was easy to use, displayed all the prices clearly with none of those irritating extra hidden charges and before long we'd manage to book a holiday at the Greenland Hotel, just outside Fethiye. Having never been to Turkey before we were unsure what to expect but everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room was just as advertised and there were a wealth of things to do around Fethiye. We even got to have our first attempt at smoking a shisha pipe!

The holiday was everything we'd ask for and even temporarily misplacing our luggage at Gatwick did little to dampen our spirits. The only real downside was that we had to come home again. I'd definitely recommend Turkey as a holiday destination and you could do a lot worse than booking your holiday with Travelsoon. We'll certainly be using them again.