travian.com

Gaming

Review of "travian.com"

published 21/10/2009 | nadia71
Member since : 09/10/2009
It's a pleasure for me to write and to read reviews. I will be happy if I may help you with my information.
Pro it is interesting, there are a lot of people
Cons you loose your time

"Online Games may become a mania - don't start"

Travian is an online game. There are installations in different languages. The idea is that you create your towns, take part in battles and you are a part of a virtual world. At the end after a months you may win the game ... but you lost your time.

This is something like a Tamagochi - all the time you must do something in the game so that you go further. Even if you are in vacation you must have Internet so that you take care about your city...

The virtual World becomes real

I played Travian around four months. From the beginning it was an online game only but after a month Travian was part of my life and I couldn't stop it.

Within all these kind of games you start to feel everything personally. You spend so much time on building your city so that when somebody destroys your city or part of it, you are angry and you want to take part in a war against that player.

When I read the forum and the comments I saw that some people really live within the game and even play together from one game to another. (Because the game has an end and it is restarted). They don't know each other in the real life - only nick names are there but the leave together in the virtual world.

Believe me - you may become crazy with these games. They influence on your health, sleep and work.

It depends on the people but my advice is - don't start them and keep your children too.