travian.com

Gaming

Review of "travian.com"

published 08/01/2010 | xpertize
Member since : 08/01/2010
Pro You can enjoy a game on internet with something or other new everytime. Good for Creativity.
Cons You get addicted to the game very much if you overplay it.

"Experiences on Travian.com"

One day I came across a wonderful website name travian.com. It was suggested to me by my brother. He used to play games there earlier and asked me to join as well. I should tell here that it is a very wonderful site which I have found.

Unlike other sites for playing games, where we have to play a new game or an old one right from the beginning, the website allows us to continue from the last point where we had left. The concept of the game is to construct our village, which is provided to us in the beginning when we join. We are supposed to manage and increase our resources like crop, iron, clay and wood. Once we contruct our base at one site, lets say wood, the wood will continue to get gathered in the stores at a certain rate even if we log out and come after two or three days. When we left, we could be at 0 wood but when we come back, we can find that it has reached a certain number like 200 or 300 or like that, depending on the rate of wood cutting.

The same thing is applied for other resources. We have to make our progress till some time and when we are sufficiently enough, we can construct buildings there and can train the army and increase the population so as to make the village grow. Once we have army, we can attack the neighbor village, which is yet another real player on internet and can raid his/her resources. We can also make alliances and friendships. There is a huge map so as to know who is around us. We can construct a city wall to make our village protected. There are lots of option and every village is unique because it has come from unique thinking of its own kind.

It has been an addicting experience and I could not control myself playing that game again and again. There are players who are active there for as many as 5 years or more! There is an option for Travian Plus which offers more options than the usual Travian but for that we have to pay in the Travian currency which is Travian Gold. We either earn travian gold in the beginning or we have to later on buy it if we want for some dollars or in your native currency. But that is not at all very important. The game continues wonderfully even if you play in Travian. The Travian makers earn by promoting Travian Plus. If you have played games like Age of Empires, you will surely pick the game very early because it is more or less on the same concept.

You can choose from a range of civilisations and the location to start with. Login today and experience the Travian game yourself!.

• TheHairyGodmother published 29/11/2010
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review. If you choose to update it please let me know and I will re-rate