treeloot.com

published 19/10/2008 | shinerbockgirl
Member since : 19/10/2008
Pro Free, Fun, Entertaining
Cons none

"I actually won from Treeloot"

Amazing how ppl complain about something free. Years before Treeloot went off the internet i actually hit $250 clicking on the tree. I was sooo excited being i never won anything in my life. I didn't even own a computer then, i had web tv, lol.....I also thought it was fun clicking on the tree and seeing all the monkeys pop up with cute little hints and sayings. I was also listed in their hall of fame winners. When i won, Virtumundo called me almost immediately to verify my phone number and mailing address to send all my paperwork to get notarized to verify i was at least 18 yrs of age, understandable of course like anything you might win on the internet, and verify your of age to collect. I got the paperwork, went to my bank for it to be notarized and mailed it in. I got my money the next week. So sorry for all the skeptics, there really was money in that tree. I hear they will be coming out with Treeloot again, i can't wait.

• majeedkazi published 20/10/2008
    Hi, welcome to Ciao.....
  • Claiiiree published 19/10/2008
    I have never heard of it before..
  • Bollinger28 published 19/10/2008
    Sorry but I'm not any clearer what Treeloot.com is all about!