tribaluk.com

Review of "tribaluk.com"

published 15/02/2011 | rehanah
Member since : 15/02/2011
Pro None
Cons Long delivery times, poor customer service and will not refund
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"AVOID - No Refund Given After 5 weeks!"

I bought a Hotpoint oven online and opted for installation and removal of the old appliance. They made the delivery 3 weeks after I placed the order but failed to install or take the old appliance.

I called Tribal.uk.com and they told me to contact Hotpoint. Who confirmed that it had nothing to do with them. When I called back and spoke to a manager I was reassured the refund will go onto my bank account in 7 days. After 14 days and no refund I called back and again they said they would look into it and call me back. Very unorganised and not helpful at all. I continue to chase them to be told there are no notes on my previous calls and again that the refund will be done.

Very bad customer services. They are fine until you need a refund then they fob you off! PLEASE AVOID AS IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. ALSO AVOID APPLIANCE DIRECT.

• TheHairyGodmother published 16/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave me a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.