Review of "twoleftfeet.co.uk"

published 23/07/2007 | f1re_cr4cker
Member since : 21/04/2005
Pro cheap
Cons hard to get refunded, rude staff

"TWO LEFT FEET"

We actually ordered our buggy instore with them and it did arrive when it said it would. HOWEVER when it arrived the front break bit was broken and it seemed due to a bit of a design fault. we took it back within the "7 day no quibble qurantee" offer which they promise and here is when it gets bad- they looked at the buggy agreed it was faulty and offered us an exchange whhich we declined as we felt as this buggy had a real design flaw. They then REFUSED to refund us until they had spoken to the manufacturer!??! my husband is a solicitor and is quite aware and so am i of how totally illegal this is- our contract when we bought the buggy was with them direclty not the manufacturer. We even rang trade trading standards and they agreed this was not right. Well after a day of phonecalls to them ( they never phoned us) they eventually refunded us our money only after we told them we would just get our money back from our credit card company anway!

• s_copsey published 23/07/2007
    thanks for the heads up I'll steer clear
  • Craigshadow12 published 23/07/2007
    IM guessing they suck then? :/