Review of "twoleftfeet.co.uk"

published 25/03/2009 | alpinestar
Member since : 25/03/2009
Pro none
Cons Never got anything from them!

"Non existing aftersales! no reply to mails...."

Orderd a MAXI cosi chair from these guys, and they just keep putting out the delivery date. Have said I want my money back, but no reply to that! I bought via VISA card and have just orderd a re-claim form from my bank here in Denmark. I hope that can sort out a moneyback for us. We really need the chair for our daughter, we thought we orderd in good time, but guess not ::(

Tried to call them lots of time, to talk to someone, but they where incredibly rude, they just said to mail them, and they dident respond to my money back claim!

I have bought stuff over the web/ebay for a number of years, and this is by far the WORST expirience EVER!

I can see I am not alone!

• TheHairyGodmother published 14/03/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • frain2005 published 25/03/2009
    Welcome to CIAO.
  • alpinestar published 25/03/2009
    OK perhaps I dident think of the website when I added that bit, but they dont deserve any good review!