ukparents.co.uk

Review of "ukparents.co.uk"

published 15/04/2001 | newmum
Member since : 27/03/2001
Pro Great information. A fun site
Cons I really cannot say anything bad about this site

"What can I say.. WOW"

I actually visited this site after seeing what good comments it had received by other Ciao users, and how right they were ! My intentions were just to have a quick look at it, but I staying on it for hours, the time just flew. It is paked full of information that parents actually need, not just comments to fill the page, and it is so easy to find. you can search through infomation relevent to your childs age, or for specific things. They have expert advice, or there is an opportunity to chat to other parents online. I think the thing that stood out for me the most was, although alot of the advise was serious, the site makes every topic FUN. There are competitions to enter with some great prizes on offer. It is not just designed for the Mums, but it is a site for the whole family. I am now a regular visitor to the site, and i am thankful that my little girl is still at the age where she has long naps in the daytime, as you really do need time to browse at all they have to offer. I have picked up some great tips and have had alot of my little worries put to rest. I would highly recommend this site and I hope you find it as usefull and enjoyable as I do.

• Barb published 17/04/2001
    Sounds great. I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks Barbara :-)
  • sue26 published 15/04/2001
    I`ve been a member of ukparents for ages, it`s a very helpful site for new and old mums.
  • Flasher88 published 15/04/2001