warrantydirect.co.uk

Price
Service
Efficiency

"Warranty Direct"

A really good experience.

I have taken out a 2nd policy with Warranty Direct for my new car. I had an Omega 2.6 V6 which I took out a £290 gold cover policy. After a few months of ownership the car was using coolant and white smoke appeared.

I took it to a network garage Nationwide Autocentre (more about this later) and WD took care of the whole bill, £1000.
I had problems with Nationwide Autocentre, wrong information i.e. items not covered by warranty when they were, time delays, but no problems with WD. In fact a chap from Warranty Direct rang the garage up and gave them a piece of his mind and soon after my car was ready.

Hence now I have a new car I am taking out a new warranty through this company. They were really good with my previous car problems and sorted them out efficiently, how many companies can you say that about.
Included in my new policy I also have 'service and mot' care where if a problem is found during these times then I can claim through the warranty.
Because of my problems with Nationwide I have opted to go to a franchised dealer.

The cost - For a VW Golf - 13 months, gold cover, mot & service cover, franchise dealer £320. Its got to be value for money!

NB-I sold the Omega with the remaining 6months warranty, I sold the car within the week I'm sure that the warranty helped to do this!
All good news!