warrantydirect.co.uk

warrantydirect.co.uk

Review of "warrantydirect.co.uk"

published 05/09/2008 | JohnEBenjamin
Member since : 05/09/2008
Pro Prompt, courteous and efficient service
Cons None
Price
Service
Efficiency

"ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER!"

It was necessary for me to have the cambelt and tensioner assembly replaced on my 2000 Skoda Octavia SLXI Turbo hatchback recently. I had detected an unusual noise coming from the engine compartment and immediately took my car to the garage from whom I purchased it and who maintain it. Fortunately they are situated in the village where I live in Bedfordshire.

The follwing day the garage rang me to say that the cambelt tensioner pulley had failed, which in turn had damaged the cambelt. I was so relieved at having narrowly avoided an engine catastrophe, I immediately put the repair work in hand. Being away from home I had no recourse to my Warranty Direct Policy and had not had to make a claim before.

Having had the work done I rang Warranty Direct and asked if they would entertain a claim. The man in the Claims Department, David by name, advised me to complete a Claim Form, submit the normally required supporting documentation, and to include a letter explaining the circumstances as I had had the work completed without a Warrranty Direct authorisation.

Some three or four days later I received a telephone call from David saying that the claim would be met subject to normal terms and conditions. I received a cheque in settlement a week later.

I must congratulate Warranty Direct on the effficiency and courtesy of their staff and the prompt, no-nonsense way in which my claim was handled. I shall have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family.

• CPTDANIELS published 05/09/2008
    Welcome to Ciao. Useful review.

Product Information : warrantydirect.co.uk