warrantydirect.co.uk

Price
Service
Efficiency

"Repair to Car"

A very prompt response and settlement to the issue. I would recommend to others. I now have to extend the review to at least 120 words in order to make this review acceptable to the controlling mind! Why is this ? The response was everything one could want --so why do I have to count my words in order to extend the praise so that it fulfills the requirement to have at least 120 words. To repeat myself this was an excellent response and I am now faced with using the greatest number of words to meet the objective of at least a review of at least a number close to or exceeding 120 words. I seem still to have to write some more words in order to make the number up to a total of 120 words -there are only so many ways of saying the same thing-I hope that I have been able to spin this out until it meets the number which is the least which is able to have this on the review. Here goes for a go once more!

not rated

• Soho_Black published 18/02/2012
    Adding nonsense to make the word count isn't useful. If you can't find enough to say to avoid that, why bother?
  • TheHairyGodmother published 27/11/2010
    not enough information here
  • tune57 published 16/01/2010
    You need to include more personal opinion

Product Information : warrantydirect.co.uk